At Unifii we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
2. Information We Collect
2.1. Personal Data we collect directly from you
In running and maintaining our website we collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information by submitting an enquiry form or register for information or register in our landing pages forms
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means
When we collect personal data directly from you through our website, on social media platforms, on landing pages and over the phone we use the data you provide for one or more of the following purposes:
- To fulfil our contract with you or your employer to provide you with services you have requested, and in particular to contact you about your enquiry and provide customer support to you
- For our own legitimate interests in maintaining our own records and database, monitor use of our services and products
- For informing our business clients about our products and services
- For marketing purposes, such as sending you an email marketing campaign
2.2. Other sources of personal data
We also receive personal data from other sources which include:
- Service providers that help determine your location based on your IP address in order to customise certain products to your location
- Publicly available sources
- Information generated by your usage of our products and services
The data we collect in this way includes the following:
- Name and contact details, including first and last name, email address, phone number and other similar contact data
- Demographic, including country, city and preferred language
2.3. Site Visitation Tracking
Like most websites, this site uses Google Analytics (GA) to track user interaction. We use this data to determine the number of people using our site, to better understand how they find and use our web pages and to see their journey through the website.
Although GA records data such as your geographical location, device, internet browser and operating system, none of this information personally identifies you to us. GA also records your computer’s IP address which could be used to personally identify you but Google do not grant us access to this. We consider Google to be a third party data processor (see section 3.1 below).
Disabling cookies on your internet browser will stop GA from tracking any part of your visit to pages within this website.
In addition to Google Analytics, this website collects information (already held in the public domain) attributed to the IP address of the computer or device that is being used to access it. The information is supplied to us from Spotler.
We use this tool collect information such as your IP address, your operating system, your browser ID, your browsing activity, and other information about how you interacted with our website for Marketing and Advertising purposes. This data is managed by our external Marketing Agency (see section 3.1 below).
3. Use of Personal Data
The personal data we collect are used for the following purposes:
- For our own legitimate interests in monitoring usage of our services and improving the service provided to our customers
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services
- For maintaining our own records and database
- Subject to your consent to receive this information, informing prospective customers about our products and services
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and product
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information
3.1. Who has access to your Personal Data
We do not sell your personal information to third party companies.
We transfer personal data to the following categories of recipients:
- Companies who we appoint under contract to host our services
- Companies or individuals who we appoint to provide services to us which include processing personal data
- Actual or potential business partners who need access to personal data to evaluate or carry out a business relationship or to conclude a transaction with us
- Unifii employees. This access is restricted only to employees who need to have access to personal data to perform their work duties
3.1.1. Our third party data processors
We use a number of third parties to process personal data on our behalf. These third parties have been carefully chosen and all of them comply with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and EU General Protection Regulation 2018 legislation. The third parties that are based in the USA are EU-U.S Privacy Shield compliant.
3.2. Storing of your Personal Data
The Personal Data submitted directly by you via contact and other forms, through our website, on social media platforms, on landing pages and over the phone are stored in our database which is cloud based and guarded by our Company Information Security Policy.
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data stored is treated securely. Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
3.3. Retention period for personal data
We retain personal data for a period of 5 years. After that time, unless there is a need to retain that data for purposes connected with protecting our interests or those of third parties we will erase all data other than that needed to comply with our statutory obligations.
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies“.
Our Website uses both session‑based and persistent‑based cookies. Session‑based cookies exist only during your web session and expire when you close your internet browser. Persistent‑based cookies are files that stay in one of your browser’s subfolders until you delete them manually or your browser deletes them based on the duration period contained within the persistent cookie’s file.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. You can find out how to do this for your particular browser by clicking “help” on your browser’s menu or by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of our Website’s features.
Form related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Site preference cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including Linked in and twitter, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
5. Web Beacons
Web beacons (also known as internet tags, pixel tags and clear GIFs) are clear electronic images that can recognize certain types of information on your computer, such as the type of browser used to view a website page, when you viewed a particular site linked to the Web beacon, and a description of a site tied to the Web beacon. Certain pages on our Website may contain such Web beacons which the Company uses to operate and improve the Website.
6. Security and Safeguards
The safeguards we have put in place to ensure that our contractors and other third parties keep your personal data secure and confidential and use it only as authorised by us are as follows;
- We require all third parties to whom we disclose personal data to enter into a contract with us that includes confidentiality obligations
- All Unifii employees have confidentiality clauses in their employment contracts
- We carry out such due diligence as is reasonably necessary in relation to the technical and organisation measures used by our suppliers to ensure that personal data is processed securely
- We use data processors located outside the European Economic Area only after taking such steps as are required to ensure that personal data they process on our behalf receives protection equivalent to that provided in the EEA. Our processors are either certified as compliant with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework where they are located in the USA or have entered into an agreement with us containing the model clauses approved by the European Commission as providing contractual protection equivalent to that provided by the data protection regulations applicable in the EEA. To learn more about the Privacy Shield program, please visit www.privacyshield.gov
6.1. Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud
7. Third Party Links
8. Access to Information
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data;
- Our use of your email address for marketing purposes is subject to your consent and you have the right at any time to withdraw that consent at any time by using the ‘unsubscribe’ button at the bottom of one of our marketing emails
- You have the right to access your personal data, which means you can confirm that your personal data is being processed and to allow you to check if the processing is lawful
- You have the right to update and correct the personal information we hold about you
- You also have the right to request from us all personal information that we hold that relates to you, to request restriction of the processing of that data and to request that we delete that data or object to continued processing where it is excessive or no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected
- Under certain circumstances, you may have the right to data portability
Please note that where allowed by applicable law there may be an administrative charge for supply of copies of data and we reserve the right to charge a fee to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information and we may also require you to provide us with appropriate identification before we comply with this request.
If you have a complaint about the way in which we use your personal information you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner (www.ico.gov.uk )
Before it gets to that situation, please make sure you contact our Data Protection Officer, Mike Glock, at the information provided below (see section 9), should you wish to exercise any of your rights or if you have any questions about the processing of your personal data.
9. Data Controller
The data controller of this website is: Unifii Limited, a UK Private limited Company with company number 07206707 with registered office:
No. 1 Poultry
The data protection officer for Unifii Limited is:
Mr. Michael Glock
Director, Unifii Limited
9.1. Contacting Us
No. 1 Poultry
As soon as we receive your email or letter, we will confirm receipt of your request within 10 working days and we will respond within 1 month, unless the request is complex or numerous in which case the period in which we must respond can be extended by a further two months.